Dribble for Victory Over Cancer - St. John's
Join us on July 21, 2021
Together we can end childhood cancer.
Join the V Foundation for Cancer Research, Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation and St. John’s University at 10:00 a.m. September 25, 2021, at Carnesecca Arena to raise funds and awareness for pediatric cancer research.
More than 15,000 U.S. children and adolescents are diagnosed each year with cancer. Your participation in Dribble for Victory Over Cancer will help scientists reduce the long-term and harsh side effects of cancer and its treatments, create gentler therapies explicitly designed for kids and give the precious gift of more time to children suffering from cancer.
Together we will raise funds and awareness supporting lifesaving research through the Dick Vitale Fund for Pediatric Cancer at the V Foundation. Funds raised at the Dribble event at St. John's University will support the discoveries of Mitchell S. Cairo, M.D. at New York Medical College and pediatric cancer research nationwide. Dribble with us in person or virtually and make a difference in the lives of children battling cancer!
1. REGISTER FOR DRIBBLE FOR VICTORY OVER CANCER to set up your fundraising page today!
2. SHARE your fundraising page with family & friends now until the end of the event to win great prizes!
3. COMPETE together on Saturday, September 25th at St. John's Carnsecca Arena, or virtually participate wherever you are, as we Dribble for the kids!
St. John’s University is following New York guidelines on gatherings, and the campus policy as it stands today (9/1/2021):
- All Dribble participants eligible for vaccinations (12 years old and older) need to provide proof of vaccination or proof of medical/religious exemption at check-in.
- All Dribble participants regardless of vaccination or age will be required to wear a mask at the event.
- Any Dribble participants unable to attend in-person are encouraged to participate virtually.